[mythtv-users] OT - xbmc and transcoded mpeg4 files?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sun Jul 31 04:56:57 EDT 2005

I've compiled an mplayer.dll replacement that seems to work with MPEG4.
I've not been able to test it, but someone posted and said it worked.
give it a shot.

http://www.reza.net/xbmc

find where the mplayer.dll lives, and replace it with this one, then
restart.  My goal is to use it with xbmcmythtv.

Reza

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 09:02:47AM +1000, Phill Edwards sent me this...