[mythtv-users] OT - xbmc and transcoded mpeg4 files?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Sun Jul 31 12:43:50 EDT 2005

Oh, hehe, sorry.  I should have paid more attention to the email on the
sf.net forum.  I suppose I should get the author(s) of xbmcmythtv to
include the dll with their distribution or something.  They really need
to build a homepage for their code.

Reza

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 09:16:37PM +1000, Phill Edwards sent me this...