[mythtv-users] Re: Windows Viewing Solutions?

Steve Nuffer nuffersp at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 17:47:53 EDT 2005

I have tried using the MythWeb and changing the URL to the samba share.  The URL that I'm using is FILE://location/file.nuv.  When I do that, the file browser tries to download the whole file even if its a share.   If I put the same URL in MS Explorer at the top, it immediately plays.  I have tried different combinations but can't get around the download.

Anybody know a way around that.

My current way around that is using mythlink.sh to create a better name for the file .  Then I find the file using file explorer and dobule click.

Steve