[mythtv-users] 6200 Firewire issues

Mike Cannon m_cannon at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 31 18:17:52 EDT 2005

Alex,

You wrote...

"terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): St9bad_alloc
Aborted"

Yes, I get that too.  Do you happen to be running Fedora Core 4 (or
specifically, was mythfrontend
compiled with gcc 4?

The std::bad_alloc problem seems to be related to the aspect ratio
calculated in NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp.
I'm wondering if maybe the new compiler or runtime is treating inf/nan
(floating point) differently...

Thanks,

Mike