[mythtv-users] Invisible Myth Box

Michael.S.G. MythTV at BDen.org
Sun Jul 31 19:40:40 EDT 2005

Not quite CPU temp (But is that really necessary?)
What about a cheap outdoor temp sensor in the box?
(They usualy have a fairly long lead to the sensor)
    (And only $10 at your local electronics shop)

I have my server under a staircase, And the temp sensor sits in a little
nook nicely.
Whenever I go past the stairs, I can see the operating temp.

Yeah, I though about building it into Myth somehow. (Actual CPU/MB temp)
 But I really wanted something I could check without looking at a
TV/Monitor!

    ATB
       Michael.