[mythtv-users] Re: Slightly OT - How do I get the FC3 cdrom to be bootable?

Don dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 1 01:43:40 UTC 2005

OK, the jury's in, I have a bad burner.  I went to work and burned a
"disk 1", and tried it out that night.  Worked great.  Then I burned
disk 2, 3, and 4 on my home machine.  Only disk 2 and 3 worked.  I had
to burn the last disk at work.  Strange though, it's a dvd / cd burner.
Burned dvd's usually work perfectly (although I have made some coasters
lately) and music cd's usually work fine.  Oh well, the machines running
now, thanks everyone for the help,

Don

Ps - Could this be a soft power supply problem??