[mythtv-users] Static on PVR-150 running FC3

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 04:22:47 UTC 2005

One of the two backends I'm trying to get working is using a PVR-150.
I get video and audio from the ivtv-0.3.5p driver, but the driver does
not load correctly at boot time for me under Gentoo if they are in
modprobe.conf. I get a blue screen and distorted audio. I moved the
modprode statements to /etc/conf.d/local.start and they load fine.

If this sounds remotely like what you arre seeing then try this driver
and jsut modprobe it by hand. That works for me.

BTW - so foar there are a few of us who cannot tune above channel 60
with this driver and the PVR-150.

Good luck,
Mark