[mythtv-users] PVR-350 test-image fails

mythtv mythtv at vigoer.com
Wed Jun 1 06:04:13 UTC 2005

Claude, I tried the below, and this also worked for me. At least the
TV-picture became evenly black, and when issuing this command suggested
by John:
 dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k
it gave me a clear picture of Discovery Channel. This is not a stored
video, but must be the current signal from Discovery. They are not
transmitting untill 8:00 GMT, so it is just their static pause signal

After having done the above I could no longer watch Live-TV on my VGA
monitor. I guess this will only have effect in the current session until
my next boot?

Mogens