[mythtv-users] New MCE 2005 Remote

Cenk Ozkan cenk at empyre.org
Wed Jun 1 08:51:47 UTC 2005

Or atleast a workaround to make it work without rebooting the system 12
times !!!! I tried unloading and reloading usb subsystem + removing and
adding lirc_mceusb and lirc_dev modules, no joy. There must be a way to
clear whatever is killing it !! I could then run a small script during
startup to fix it.

Thanks