[mythtv-users] DVB AC3 Audio Only Rear Channels

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 14:00:52 UTC 2005

Thanks Hamish, I've been trying to use ALSA but my biggest gripe with
it is that I can't control the volume in mythMusic with ALSA.  It's
really weird.  If I use /dev/dsp the volume works fine in both
mythmusic and mythtv, if I switch to ALSA I can control the volume in
mythtv but not in mythmusic.  Anyway, I'll see if the alsa-users have
any idea.

-Greg