[mythtv-users] Nvidia Component out to hdtv

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:41:32 UTC 2005

I was thinking about getting one of these cards to do 800x600i out on
the component side.  My SVid out on my current FX5200 is giving me
blue lines around the top and left edges of the output.  It almost
looks like there is a blue background "mat" and the image is layed
ontop of the mat but slightly down and to the right.  Will the
component out work for my analog Sony Wega 32" on the component
inputs?