[mythtv-users] DVB AC3 Audio Only Rear Channels

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 18:17:33 UTC 2005

No, I am using ctl.mixed-analog as the mixer for "general settings" in
the setup pages (with the mixed-analog as the sound device).  It works
for the TV but in mythmusic chaning the volume doesn't do anything.
Weather I change the audio device in the mythmusic setup page to
mixed-analog or leave it /dev/dsp.

I'm using the .asoundrc found here:
http://www.mythtv.info/moin.cgi/DigitalSoundHowTo

It seems to work great except for the mythmusic volume problem.
-Greg