[mythtv-users] Fanless HDTV backend on EPIA SP 8000E Vs. EPIA PD6000E

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jun 1 19:17:38 UTC 2005

I know it's not applicable for lounge room based machines but I cant
help but comment here how blown away I've been with the Zalman Reserator
water cooling system I installed.

I have a large server rack in my office and have now installed 2 of them
to totally water cooled (except the power supplies and commercial
versions of them are now available as well) 2 of my pc servers and cant
believe how different the sound is (including double hard drive
coolers).

At the moment I'm designing a wall of water that will feed 4 separate
pumps and cover 1 entire side of my rack.
www.collins.net.pr/watercooling

There are a number of people on the watercooling list that are pumping
from a central location to multiple machines in separate rooms (1 is
even running a intercooler solution through his basement into a well :)

Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Dean

EPIA