[mythtv-users] Fanless HDTV backend on EPIA SP 8000E Vs. EPIAPD6000E

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Jun 1 21:23:25 UTC 2005

Here is one of the forums
http://forums.extremeoverclocking.com/forumdisplay.php?f=181

There's a few I read though.

________________________________

From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Brad Fuller
Sent: Wednesday, 1 June 2005 5:16 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Fanless HDTV backend on EPIA SP 8000E Vs.
EPIAPD6000E

What is this "watercooling list" you speak of? Is it a mailing list?

Dean Collins wrote:

I know it's not applicable for lounge room based machines but I cant
help but comment here how blown away I've been with the Zalman Reserator
water cooling system I installed.

I have a large server rack in my office and have now installed 2 of them
to totally water cooled (except the power supplies and commercial
versions of them are now available as well) 2 of my pc servers and cant
believe how different the sound is (including double hard drive
coolers).

At the moment I'm designing a wall of water that will feed 4 separate
pumps and cover 1 entire side of my rack.
www.collins.net.pr/watercooling

There are a number of people on the watercooling list that are pumping
from a central location to multiple machines in separate rooms (1 is
even running a intercooler solution through his basement into a well :)

Just a suggestion.

Cheers,
Dean