[mythtv-users] How do I removed existing mysql database and start over?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 21:45:19 UTC 2005

On 6/1/05, Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> wrote:

> >> As it turns out yes, but since I wanted to fix MythTV I hope you'll
> >> forgive my coming here.
> >

> > for shame!  no one else ever goes off-topic on this list ;)
>
> Well, you never gave him a correct answer and appearantly still
> don't know. How long should he continue wasting his time here
> when the authoratative info can be found in seconds at mysql.org?

Bruce,
   Thanks to both you and Jesse I've gained a lot of knowledge. I've
cleaned up the access tables for both dragonfly and gandalf.
Everything seems fron from my end now. I appreciate your help and only
wish I'd been able to get there in a 5 deep thread instead of 25 deep,
but I hope its clear that I'm happy.

Cheers,
Mark