[mythtv-users] Fanless HDTV backend on EPIA SP 8000E Vs.EPIAPD6000E

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 2 01:10:12 UTC 2005

Unfortunately my speakers are about the size of my head, and though I've been
accused of being big-headed before, nothing quite on that scale.

The only thing I have thought of is that a few people mention using the
chimney (sp?) effect with the Reserator. This could be silver to match the
speakers and stands, hiding the blue. It'll break the symmetry, but not half
as much as a big bright blue phallus.

--
Steve Boddy