[mythtv-users] [REQUEST] MythCenter theme update wishlist

Patrick de Brabander [mythtv] mythtv at pdebrabander.nl
Thu Jun 2 11:56:58 UTC 2005

Jeroen, i'm also a user of your theme.

Maybe it is possible to the make all the icons in the theme format, for
example the mythwheater icons.
And of course the layout in mythmusic and mythvideo in the same style.

Personally i find the box around the icons not nice. But that's i mine
opinion.

Further any new gadgets are welcome.

if you need help with the icons, please let it know.

gr

Patrick

> Hi folks,
>
> I am planning to do an upgrade on the *MythCenter theme
> *(http://www.fotoniq.nl/projects/mythtv/) since I receive lots of mails
> with this question and I want some more features in it myself too.
> Please let me know whether you use the theme and if yes, what you would
> like to have as a new feature in it. Some of my own suggestions:
>
> - 16:9 aspect ratio
> - on/off button graphics
> - more custom images and gui elements
> - a clock! <-- does anybody know how to implement this?
>
> Thanks in advance for your input, I will keep you informed on the update.
>
> -- Jeroen

gr.

patrick