[mythtv-users] [REQUEST] MythCenter theme update wishlist

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 00:35:42 UTC 2005

> I use it - as you know, I'm a big fan. I guess things I would like to see are:
>
> - longer list of menu items before you have to scroll down to the ones
> out of view
> - OSD in the same theme
>
> Apart from that it's pretty much perfect already! Look forward to
> seeing the next incarnation.

One more thing I thought of - the maximum number of charcters in the
menu items is quite low compared to some other themes. So, for
example, if you install MythStream you get a menu item that says "Play
Internet" rather than "Play Internet Streams".

Re the OP's comment on the boxes around the icons - I like them. It's
all just personal taste, I guess.

Regards,
Phill