[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Matt Clare myth at mattclare.ca
Fri Jun 3 01:35:01 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've got and ATI TV Wonder Pro card (cx88 chip set) and I understand
the latest version of the Wonder Pro does not work with Myth?

I only get static when I use the MPEG2 driver.  The card does work
with my FC3 system, and I can watch TV with other TV Tuner
applications.  I get this over and over again in my messages:  "cx88
[0]/0: AUD_STATUS: 0xfdf2 [mono/no pilot] ctl=BTSC_AUTO_STEREO "
does that help?

Could someone please offer some help or direct me towards where I can
find it?

.\.\att