[mythtv-users] strange real-time commercial flagging behavior

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Fri Jun 3 03:44:55 UTC 2005

> Basically, on some recordings (about 1 in 10, I would say), the
> real-time flagging for a program appears to "finish" well before the
> program has actually finished recording.  At least this is what the
> log says.  For example, here are some log entries from today, to
> illustrate the phenomenon:

Can you try turning off the ~realtime flagging and verify that this
you aren't still getting corrupt recordings.  If the recording is
failing on it's own for some reason then it makes sense that the
flagger would finish early.  I haven't noticed this issue but I may
have missed it, so I'd like to verify you aren't getting corrupt
recordings which is causing flagging problems.

--
Chris