[mythtv-users] RE: Help: issues in trying to enable DMA on hard drives for mythtv...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:35:42 UTC 2005

Robert,
   I gave you the wrong one. you want to use

Device Drivers->ATA/ATAPI->SiS5513

to get DMA from the SiS chipsets.

   Pay special notice to the requirements in the info section of
configuring the kernel. You need to enable a number of things, all of
which are fairly obvious.

   The one I gave before was for VGA stuff. Sorry.

- Mark