[mythtv-users] XvMC works in xine, but not Myth

Ray Lischner linux at tempest-sw.com
Fri Jun 3 13:38:49 UTC 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 01:00 am, Michael Haan wrote:

> There are at least two other current threads talking about this right
> now.  You may find your answers there (unlike some of us).

Thanks for the tips. This list is such high volume, it is easy to miss
important threads. I was able to track down the problem: I forgot to
rerun configure after installing the nVidia XvMC. Thus, I built Myth
without any knowledge of them. I've rebuilt Myth to use XvMCW, and all
is well.
--
Ray Lischner, author of C++ in a Nutshell
http://www.tempest-sw.com/cpp