[mythtv-users] Re: HD-3000 and ATRPMS - Configuration?

Kelly navykel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:23:30 UTC 2005

If you find out Rob, let me know too.

I went with the pcHDTV-2.0 drivers and not the linuxtv-dvb. It's been
stable for about a month now and finally moved it into my
entertainment center. My Mythtv system is the single source of TV
content now. Next thing is to get the remote to work with everything
and teach the wife. I have a few minor issues but nothing to justify
trashing the whole project by a long shot.

kel