[mythtv-users] Re: Question about diskless system

Ijaaz A. Ullah ijaaz at digitalmethods.com
Fri Jun 3 21:54:53 UTC 2005

What OS are you using for your diskless client?

I've been trying to set up a pundit diskless frontend using Fedora, but have
had 0 luck.  I've managed to get it to pull a boot image from my dhcp/tftp
server, but I keep on getting init errors when it starts loading...

Anyone know of any proper diskless client instructions?