[mythtv-users] Anyone getting radio listings via EPG in UK?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:56:29 UTC 2005

Finally trying to get listings for radio stations (just the Beeb ones
at the moment, mplex 3). I can record them (TS, no wait etc), but not
listen to them live.

As I don't have any other DVB equipment apart from my DVB card, I
don't know if listings for the radio channels are included in the UK
DVB EPG. I have the channels set up with useonairguide=1, and as they
record OK I'm certain the channels are capable of being received
properly, but the program info for these channels never fills with
data.

If there is a concise explanation of how the DVB EPG is grabbed by the
backend, please point me towards it. For instance, as the radio
channels are on mplex 3, do I need to leave the backend locked to a
channel on mplex 3 in order for the data to be grabbed?

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers,
Nick