[mythtv-users] More stuttering video in 0.18.1

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Sat Jun 4 01:31:11 UTC 2005

Just a quick note to add to this issue....

I notice I also have 40% CPU usage (I'm on a P4-1.8ghz) for my
mythfrontend process.  It's not doing anything but sitting on the main
menu!  I don't run preview videos or anything, but it seems that it's
not giving back the CPU or memory after going back to the main menu.

Anyone else experiencing anything like this after going to 0.18.1?

-khanh