[mythtv-users] Sega Dreamcast Frontend

Devan Lippman devan.lippman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:04:46 UTC 2005

I was able to watch DIVX clips on my dreamcast before I put it away, and
those should be much more difficult to render than mpeg2, but I think Joe's
right about you needing to make your own frontend. On the plus side if winCE
can do something your dreamcast should be able to as well, but I seem to
remember one of the reasons for failure in the dreamcast was the difficulty
in programming its graphics system, then again I never tried.

Devan