[mythtv-users] Unable to Record Several Simultaneous Programmes

Steve Higton hpq8bfr.mailing.lists at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Jun 4 10:32:22 UTC 2005

Hello All,

I have recently installed mythtv 0.18.1 on an SUSE 9.3 machine that has three
nebula electronics digitv cards installed.  The three DVB cards work and I've
successfully bee able to get a channel list using dvbscan on all three of them
simultaneously.

However, I can't seem to be able to record more than one programme at a time.
can start recording one program without any problems.  Any attempts to record
further programmes results in a conflict, it's as if the scheduler doesn't
know
that the other two cards exist.  I've checked the channels DB table and there
are three rows for each channel, each with a different sourceid.  I can even
watch one channel whilst a programme is being recorded.

Can anyone suggest either a solution or some more investigation/tests that I
should perform?

Thanks,

Steve.