[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

mythtv mythtv at vigoer.com
Sat Jun 4 13:30:41 UTC 2005

Thanks Patrick. I can see from the thread that these guys seems to be
using ivtv-0.3.5e + Johns patch. From my log I can see that my
ivtv-version is 0.2.0 (rc3j) which I assume is the latest stable
version. So does this mean that I have to moove into "bleeding" to get
ivtv-0.3.5e and to - maybe - make x work properly?

As a newbie I don't even know how to apply Johns patch, and also not
whether it would work for me on a PAL system.

Strange to me that PVR-350 is such a commonly used tuner if it has such
large deficiencies with x.

Mogens