[mythtv-users] Seperate modes for GUI and Playback BLUNDER

Brad Kerr btkerr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 13:31:15 UTC 2005

I messed up!  I was playing around with the "separate modes for GUI
and Playback" features and blacked out my frontend.  I cannot see
anything.  So, I VNC'ed into the machine, started mythfrontend, and
attempted to change the setting back (i.e. off), but the option was
not available within the Appearance settings anymore.  That page
within the setting is gone.  It goes straight from Screen Setting to
Localization.

Can someone help me turn this feature off?

Thanks

-Brad