[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

mythtv mythtv at vigoer.com
Sat Jun 4 17:29:54 UTC 2005

John, as suggested by Patrick, I downloaded your patch and copyed it into
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/  (saved a backup of the old file first)
Does not make any difference thoug, and I still get these error messages
from xine-check:
Your X server doesn't support YV12 overlays
Your X server doesn't have any XVideo support

Is there a better way to get this driver (via yum or apt)?

Mogens