[mythtv-users] black border issue Knoppmyth and EPIA(HushPC)-can'tget rid of it...

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Sat Jun 4 19:28:54 UTC 2005

I actually have been trying, to no avail.  From the experimentation I've
done, it appears that 720x480Noscale isn't supported in the drivers I'm
using (anyone tell me how to tell what version of the drivers I have?
(KnoppMyth R5A15.1)  Basically, if I try:

1024x768 - I get 1024x768
800x600 - I get 800x600
720x480 - I get 720x480 but there are little sparkly vertical lines cropping
through the whole image
720x480Noscale - reverts back to 1024x768, even if 1024 isn't described as a
valid screen resolution for that colour depth.

*shrug*

regards,

Paul