[mythtv-users] Re: OpenGLVideoSync: Bad Context for Vsync

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 19:33:04 UTC 2005

Well, it looks like OpenGL support is broken in the
RPMS.  I removed all of my MythTV RPMs and fetched the
new ones via apt-get.

I see the checkbox in mythfrontend, and I have
verified that it toggles the checkbox (and updates the
DB appropriately), but OpenGL will never start, it
always dumps me back to RTC timing.

I'll look into it when I get a chance.  I haven't
tried CVS yet, I don't have the time right now.

-- Joe