[mythtv-users] Clearing MythMusic database/metadata

Mike Geisterfer m.geisterfer at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 4 21:39:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

Started to add the CD's to MythTV - MythMusic, and realized that the freedb
database entries can be problematic. So changed filenames, directories
removed files and directories etc. So the directory structure is up to date
and correct. But then when I restarted mythfrontend and went to mythmusic,
the file entries are the old ones. Googled and searched the mailing list
archive + set the directory to a new directory (scan), restart, old
directory (scan) gives old data. The archives made a comment about
"Clearing metadata" for mythmusic. How does one do this? (I don't have any
playlists)

Any (and I mean any) help is appreciated.

TIA

	Mike G.