[mythtv-users] Re: Seperate modes for GUI and Playback BLUNDER

Brad Kerr btkerr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:27:22 UTC 2005

Just in case anybody else does this here is what I did to fix it:

1)  I logged into mysql and "select * from settings where value like '%mode%';"
2)  This is where I found the GuiVidModeResolution setting.  I had
changed it to something that didn't work on my system.
3)  I updated this value back to 800x600 then rebooted
4)  Now I could see mythfrontend, which I used to make the other
setting changes.

I think I could have changed the UseVideoModes from a 1 to a 0, but I
wasn't sure.