[mythtv-users] Re: OpenGLVideoSync: Bad Context for Vsync

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 01:06:21 UTC 2005

Hmmm...  C'est tres bizarre...

Axel,

I rebuilt the RPMs from ATrpms
(mythtv-0.18.1-112.rhfc3.jw.src.rpm), which is the
same version that apt-get installed for me.  All I
added was a printf (i.e printf("Testing OpenGL
VSync\n") within the code (to make sure that the code
was being called) and recompiled it.

OpenGL VSync worked absolutely fine.  I don't know
what's going on, but maybe the RPMs need to be
rebuilt?

-- Joe