[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

mythtv mythtv at vigoer.com
Sun Jun 5 07:58:24 UTC 2005

My Xorg.0.log tells me that:
Version of ivtv is too old to support Xv

So it seems as if I somehow do not use an updated version of
ivtv/ivtvdev, but I do not quite understand this as I did copy Johns
ivtvdev_drv.o. The Xorg.0.log reports the below when reading the
ivtvdev_drv.o file:
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ivtvdev_drv.o
(II) Module ivtv: vendor="The XFree86 Project"
        ABI class: XFree86 Video Driver, version 0.6

Where can I see the release version of ivtvdev? The ivtv itself is being
reported as 0.2.0 (rc3j) in /var/log/messages

Thanks
Mogens