[mythtv-users] Re: OpenGLVideoSync: Bad Context for Vsync

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jun 5 08:32:15 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 06:06:21PM -0700, Joe Votour wrote:
> I rebuilt the RPMs from ATrpms (mythtv-0.18.1-112.rhfc3.jw.src.rpm),
> which is the same version that apt-get installed for me.  All I
> added was a printf (i.e printf("Testing OpenGL VSync\n") within the
> code (to make sure that the code was being called) and recompiled
> it.
>
> OpenGL VSync worked absolutely fine.  I don't know what's going on,
> but maybe the RPMs need to be rebuilt?

The packages you quoted are not 100% the ones at ATrpms. Did you test
against the 'jw' packages or the 'at' ones? 'jw' are Jarod's interim
packages, and perhaps they don't have opengl turned on?

Could you try with the 'at' packages?

Thanks.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net