[mythtv-users] nvram-wakeup & manual backend shutdown

Nils Emil ne-nospam7 at post.cybercity.dk
Sun Jun 5 14:22:42 UTC 2005

Hello

With "mythtv-setup" I can configure the backend to shut down the computer
automatically after an idle period. In the same setup-screen the backend
can be configured to run a "wake-up" command before shutting down
automatically. This works perfectly with my nvram-wakeup script.

But what if I want to shut down the computer manually - for example be
logging out of KDE and halting? Can I make the backend run the nvram-wakeup
script before exiting?

Thank you
Nils Emil