[mythtv-users] PVR-350 and playing DVD's

mythtv mythtv at vigoer.com
Sun Jun 5 14:37:03 UTC 2005

I need to upgrade my ivtv from 0.2.0 to eg. 0.3.5z to try solving my xv
problem. Making a tar of 0.3.5z and copying and renaming ivtvdev_drv_0
to /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/ivtvdev_drv.o does not solve the xv
problem. I guess that I need to install the entire ivtv 0.3.5z package.
But how?
Basically I'm a little afraid that if this doesn't work, that I may
need  to go back to 0.2.0. I hope someone could advise on how to proceed
with this.

Thanks,
Mogens