[mythtv-users] Re: 16x9 Programs OSD messed up?

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 5 16:27:05 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 12:11:43PM -0400, Mario Limonciello wrote:
> Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone else was running into it
> at all since there have been no responses?

I've often seen this on my system as well (AMD64, HD-3000 on DVB, no
XvMC, 7174 drivers, FX5200 to DVI out).

Hasn't bothered me enough (yet) to complain about.

I think there were some recent patches posted on -dev to address
something related to OSD and different aspect ratios, but I don't know
if it was for this squishing, or some other reported problem of the
OSD wandering around on the screen ...

--Rob