[mythtv-users] Re: 16x9 Programs OSD messed up?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:55:26 UTC 2005

Mario,

I noticed this same problem and had a similar email a month or two
ago, there was no response.  I noticed that I could switch back and
forth from an SD station to an HD station and make the problem
progressivly worse.  Here are the shots that I included in my previous
email if your interested:

http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/1_704x480_works_well.jpg
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/2_1920x1080_working.jpg
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/3_1920x1080_still_working.jpg
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/4_1920x1080_starting_to_squish.jpg
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/5_1920x1080_getting_worse.jpg
http://www.spartanframeworks.com/Spikey/6_1920x1080_really_bad.jpg

I know the picutres are horrible, mainly it's because I'm watching on
a 19" TV, but you get the idea. :)

-Greg