[mythtv-users] EPG Program Guide

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Sun Jun 5 22:22:54 UTC 2005

Stuart Morgan ha scritto:

>In mythtv-setup/mythtvsetup in the channels section have you ticked "Use on
>air guide"* in each channel properties page? (* Or the Italian translation)

I tried this, but I can't even see anything in the Program Guide...

>Have you tuned to any channels to allow the data to download?

Yes, but I think MythTV can't access to EPG data at all...
I don't see anything in the "now watching" window when I select a channel.

I compiled MythTV with the following command:
./configure --enable-dvb --dvb-path=/usr/include --enable-dvb-eit

Must I recompile without --enable-dvb-eit or this isn't a problem?

Thank you very much!
Bye
Mattia.