[mythtv-users] mplayer audio sync issues

Marshall Crocker marshall at iconux.org
Mon Jun 6 02:14:14 UTC 2005

I had the exact same problem last week after updating from at-rpms.  A
number of packages were updated but I noticed that alsa was one of them
so maybe it's the cause? It seems that only divx/xvid files are the
problem though.  No problems with any other formats so far.

I haven't had any luck tracking the problem down but I may downgrade
alsa and see what effect that has.  Has your alsa recently been updated?
  If so what were the previous and current versions?

Marshall