[mythtv-users] Adding an HD-3000 to a PVR-350-only system

gad at jetcom.org gad at jetcom.org
Mon Jun 6 03:06:30 UTC 2005

Quoting Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net>:

> I tried this, but it still does not work on my system. The 2.0 drivers
> do work with the 2.6.10 kernel, but not 2.6.11.

What specifically is the problem?  I know a number of people using them
with various 2.6.11 kernels. I've only had problems with a -morph
kernel, and i never really spent enuf time to figure out what was wrong.

The other alternative is to use a 2.6.12 kernel which includes the
hd3000 dvb drivers with the kernel.