[mythtv-users] Abandoned with Xbox?

Evil Barney evilbarney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:27:34 UTC 2005

Thanks Guys for the suggestions.  I wish the ./install.pl -u worked
the magic.  I get failed dependancies.  on libsound2 and liblame0.  it
says its installing woody1, but myth needs the other two.  I tried an
apt-get on those two packages, and it seems they are not there
anymore.  any suggestions on how to get these dependancy issues taken
care of?

-EB