[mythtv-users] EPG "Forgets" Current Channel For Some Channels

Rob Rosenfeld mythtv.org at rosenfeld.to
Mon Jun 6 04:32:22 UTC 2005

Second try . . . any ideas?

When watching live TV, normal behavior is that when I enter the
program guide, it will open with the channel I am watching
selected.  But, when I'm on some channels, the current channel
isn't selected and the guide starts on channel 1.  It's always the
same channels that have this problem, but I can't figure out what
they have in common.  I went into mythtv-setup and deleted channel
info and reconfigured it, but no change.

Any ideas on how to get the EPG to always open with the current
channel highlighted?

Thanks,

Rob