[mythtv-users] Sound away...

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Mon Jun 6 06:45:17 UTC 2005

I have a Soundblaster Live and use digital out.

Sometimes when I switch the program the sound goes away. This also happens
when my TV Picture is disturbed of my ringing DECT Phone , after that my TV
is without sound (In germany, some Programs lie on a frequency, wich is
disturbed from DECT Phones). I think it’s no soundcard Problem, because the
recordings I made are after the ringing of the dect phone also without
sound. And I think this couldn’t be only the dect phone, because I put it of
and after program switching there was no sound…

What could that be??