[mythtv-users] Re: RPM of mythstream

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jun 6 07:31:04 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jun 05, 2005 at 06:01:44PM -0700, Mitko Haralanov wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 01:57:20 +0100
> Nick <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I think Axel mentioned a build of mythstream-0.16_4 will be added very soon.
>
> 	Will that be compatible with myth-0.18.1?

It already was compatible (thanks to Mark Wormgoor's patching), but it
had not been rebuilt against the latest mythtv sources that were used
for the mythtv rpms (0.18.1 + cvsfixes). The versioning of mythstream
is not mapping on mythtv.

There will be a newer rpm for mythstream available, when you see it
being updated on your system, please test it again.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net