[mythtv-users] Slingbox?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Mon Jun 6 12:13:41 UTC 2005

Yep been out for a while, I've been looking into this technology for
another client of mine.

In addition to this 2Wire are about to announce a deal with SBC where
you can watch (and control) your home PVR via the web from a remote
location.

So if you are at work and have the bandwidth you can watch from your
laptop the show your recorded last night.

Sounds great to me.

Cheers,
Dean